EXPOSING HIDDEN TRUTHS
"CULTURE OF CORRUPTION"
IN
Racine County
When satire crosses the realms of reality
For your enjoyment
From the Rodent pages
The Rodent deserves such scrutiny
"I'm not a communist"
"Voting machines not connected to the internet"
https://rumble.com/v17at1o-vos-voting-machines-not-connected-to-the-internet.html?e9s=src_v1_ucp_a
Cary Madrigal first responder of the year
Racine County - Deputy shoots Deputy during Turkey hunt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?
&
https://share.google/pwHemFyOWkxUy8KwN
Can't fix stupid
Clean up the corruption
HOT has the info.
3 comments:
Average Loser Harry Wait post
As a childhood sexual assault survivor, I was sexually assaulted by a family member. I do not align with the Republican Party as I have exposed them for being corrupt. I was also kicked out of the Moms for Liberty group for sharing values that are “too extreme”. I raised my five children, along with Aaron, on the principles of conservatism and the belief that the Republican party has started to become more inline with the Democratic party.
)
It takes courage to post your real name & not hide behind the gift I provide of anonymous. Fortunately the few cowards can't stop the truth, just confirms we are over the target. As they say, too bad so sad, the truth hurts.
Post a Comment