email at racinecountycorruption@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

 EXPOSING HIDDEN TRUTHS

From accused wife beater to liaison officer ?

Empowering women ?  How so ?


How do you empower women when you hire an alleged wife beater and make him a liaison officer ?

Was there a lateral transfer to the Sheriff office from the Sturtevant Police force without a thorough background check ?  A rookie mistake by a 25 year seasoned Captain ?

I am the first to admit I don't know Liaison officer Michael Sepanski nor have I ever met him.

Sepanski may be the greatest guy ever, or guilty of being a woman beater, I don't know.

But I do know Sepanski was outed after a Facebook post was released.

A bigger question is why D.A. Hanson hasn't charged Cary Madrigal or Trevor Jung for campaigning on public time ?

Cary Madrigal & Patricia Hanson

AKA - cover up queens

Captain Cary Madrigal's post on June 3rd. where Cary texted 18  Sheriff employees & used Captain Evans to change her start time an hour into her shift reeks corruption high into the Sheriff's office all the way to the elected Sheriff. 

Read about Captain Evan's & Captain Cary Madrigal's unethical work here:

https://heyzine.com/flip-book/ab83cddc4b.html

Radio personality Dan O'Donnell  O'Goebbels is all over the story about Trevor Jung yet silent about Cary Madrigal.

                                          Dan O'Donnell  AKA - O'Goebbels

Robin Vos's (Rodent) misinformation king


IMHO, Sheriff Schmaling,  Deputy Chief James Weidner,

Captain James Evans, Captain Cary Madrigal & Patricia Hanson have engaged in misconduct in office and should be removed. 

Racine voters didn't elect a part time sheriff.

And the property pipeline ?  Oh that's coming.

Vandervestforsheriff.com


HOT has the info.

No comments: