email at racinecountycorruption@gmail.com

Friday, August 16, 2024

 

8-16-2024

Case # 22CF1223

An open letter to D.A. Patricia Hanson & Sheriff Schmaling

“Just doing my job man”

Surviving a death defying stroke, lying in bed unable to sit up or turn for over 60 days, staring at the ceiling has a way to put one’s life into perspective.

The stroke was so severe that my family was already carving up my possessions as I lay dying in the hospital.  Only thru the efforts of a dedicated medical staff did I survive. It took over 6 months for the brain fog to begin clearing, equally as long for my double & blurry vision to return to normal.  Notice I refuse to use the words stroke victim, I am a stroke survivor.

 In 2022,  It was proven anyone in the world could order anyone's voter ballot and send that ballot anywhere in the world. City of Racine clerk Tara McMenamin sent me Mayor Mason's ballot, knowing full well who I was and that Cory Mason did not live at my address. I returned all the ballots.  Two years later one can still order someone else ballot online without a user name or password and send that ballot anywhere in the world. MyVote was & is set up for voter fraud, a fraudsters dream. In 2019, Mayor Cory Mason signed a contract to install surveillance camera's on all ballot drop boxes in Racine, not one drop box was monitored, Mayor Mason knowingly and willingly violated the contract with Zuckerbucks. 

       On March 1st, 2024 I attended my first hearing in Judge Repischak’s court since the stroke. I sat patiently while court conducted business. Near the conclusion of the hearing I requested permission to address the court. The court denied my request and abruptly adjourned court. 

Judge Repischak trashed my constitutional rights as a defendant, refused to allow me to address the court concerning my filed Sui Juris affidavit into the court record. An affidavit is used in court as evidence, is it not? What did Judge Repischak fear so much in that affidavit that he denied me my 14th Amendment rights to address the court?  Judge Repisckak then tossed my affidavit out of the court record after the hearing.  Needless to say I was stunned by the bias & prejudicial misconduct of the judge.  The judge went fully rogue, trashing my constitutional rights.

Judge Repischak early on failed to act on my notice of state prosecutor David Maas violating court procedures, falsely certifying pleadings before the court that I was served with his exparte filings into the court record. State attorney David Maas falsely certified court pleadings with impunity.  Repischak's answer, just get rid of the incompetent lawyer, problem solved.

  Realizing the court would not allow me to address the court when represented by a licensed BAR attorneys, I fired my attorneys to force the judge to directly face me.   Despite being fired and no longer representing me in court, the court directly contacted my attorneys to try to bring me back “under control”.  A series of emails between the court & my attorneys occurred, with the court offering numerous times and dates to accommodate the attorneys’ schedules. The attorneys had no say in the matter, they were fired.  The court only offered me one date, to which I promptly responded I cannot attend. No alternative times & dates were offered by the court.   The bias & prejudicial misconduct of judge Repischak are all memorialized, filed into the court record & a Wisconsin Judicial complaint was filed concerning the court's misconduct.

Criminal acts by Judge Repischak’s court are documented concerning court records tampering. The court forged court document # 1, as well as committing U.S. mail fraud.  According to the latest coverup story, officials have come up with a new fairy tale to cover for the court, that court document # 1 was now classified as redacted. (262-676-8054 @ 12:10pm) I order lots of public records, redacted records are always blacked out information already contained in the report.  Forged court document # 1 has information added. 

WCCA online records has removed the court date of 8-16-2024, but the court has FAILED to notify me of any changes to the court record. Yes, Judge Repischak’s court has failed to notify me of any court changes.  I will appear as stated in the email exchange at 1:30 pm in Judge Repischak’s court for the scheduled hearing.

As both of you know, Judge Repischak’s court issued an arrest warrant after I failed to appear in his impromptu scheduled court hearing of 8-1-2024.  In fact Patricia you sat in the corner of the courtroom watching the court railroad me on that fateful day. Blind obedience is no longer tolerated. Know this, I have created a court record which is soundly ground in law.  The court has gone rogue, now the question is will either of you act constitutionally or support a rogue court, its your choice.

We have a country to save, CHOOSE WISELY.

Read:

www.infoccc.com   See Josh Kaul's criminal election campaign

click on the pics to reveal the data

www.Racinecountycorruption.blogspot.com

No comments: