email at racinecountycorruption@gmail.com

Friday, October 2, 2026

I-94, , RCSO


EXPOSING HIDDEN TRUTHS

Where is Racine County oversight ?

Bend over taxpayers

BOHICA

(Bend over here it comes again)


Magical Madrigal's Magic overtime scheme

Eliminating I-94 COP's positions on first shift & second shift SPEU (Strategic Patrol Enforcement  Unit) and decreasing the number of deputies on patrol makes it much easier for Lieutenants to get extra overtime.  This overtime costs of a lieutenant is well over two times the pay of a patrol deputy.

What a gig !

  In Cary's video she explains Racine County is now safer.

How so?

How is it safer to travel I -94 under Cary's watch? 

 I-94 bond revenue to the county has decreased  significantly thru Captain Cary's deputy cuts.


Padding the Pension

Are you aware we now have numerous sheriff officials retiring & making more money than when they worked ?

Other Counties do not allow Lieutenants to work overtime to due to the extreme cost to the taxpayer.

County Supervisors have asked for years why the Sheriff's office overtime budget is off the charts, over the allotted limits.

Why are lieutenants that are administrative positions working deputies overtime ? 

Inquiring minds wish to know

    I don't know Lieutenant Scherff, never met him.

And I want you to know his public service is an example that is public record. That's it, look no further into this example.

Lt. Scherff  is a training Lt. & not one of the Lt's  that I am referring to exploiting overtime.


Chuck is a real user of Cary's scheme

                Maybe even an overtime whore ?

FACETIOUS

Good to know Captain Cary has a plan ! 


And what about our part time Sheriff Schmaling who moonlights as a real estate agent in Florida?

  • Current/Recent Pay: Public salary databases list his annual pay at $118,776. Previous years show $112,020 in 2023 and $108,810 in 2022. [1, 2, 3]
  • Future Approved Salaries: The Racine County Board of Supervisors approved future salary increases for the incoming sheriff position, setting the pay at $125,609 for 2027, $128,749 for 2028, $132,611 for 2029, and $136,590 for 2030


Vandervestforsheriff.com


HOT has the info.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang! Whoo that's a lot of cash!!!

Hell she can't afford to lose if they are going to throw 136k at her. No wonder she's campaigning all day long and putting her signs on government land and in the right-a- way ditches! She ain't messing around and is pulling out all the stops.

If she wins, do you think she will move out of the area and bake cakes and pies for her HOA?

Maybe she will just work at the sheriff's dept a few days a year too?

I'd say the department really started going down hill about 4 or 5 years ago. Has she been running it in the absence of the "elected" sheriff? It seems like when the sheriff moved to FL the department went to shits.

Thoughts?

Anonymous said...

Only a broke ass like you would be bitching about money. Average “vote blue” brain.

Todd Pearson said...

Harry doesn’t even own a home.